Warrior Cats Roleplay: Descendants of the Originals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own warrior cats and live through them in the forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Warrior Time
Affiliates
None right now.

~ Our button ~

Latest topics
» Cheetos are delicious
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:07 pm by honorchior

» Featherkit
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:06 pm by honorchior

» Ember, Bloom, & Eversong
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:34 pm by honorchior

» ThunderClan / RiverClan border
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:35 am by Silvergleam

» Sunningrocks
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:18 am by Littlefern

» ThunderClan Camp
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:39 pm by Silvergleam

» My Fanfiction
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:16 pm by honorchior

» Non-Clan Cat List
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:00 pm by Littlefern

» Anyone want some already made kitties? -Honor
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:35 pm by honorchior

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+2
Dawnfrost
Littlefern
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Satisfied enough of his clan had gathered, Sootstar began the meeting. "I have called you here today to appoint a new mentor to Icepaw." He beckoned the apprentice forward with his black tail. "Though I had taken him on as my apprentice, I thought he should have one who can dedicated her full attention to him." He waited, wondering if his clan would have any remarks about this.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Toasty
Helper
Helper
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Icepaw who couldn't wait to start his apprenticeship, excitedly got up and padded his way to the bottom of the rock
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:00 pm

Sandkit poked her head around, trying to get a clear view over the tall warriors. She squealed as she thought of the deputy training her brother," It has to be Leafsong!!! It has to be!!" She mewed cheerfully, bouncing up and down in joy.

Leafsong looked at Sandkit and chuckled lightly, she looked at Sootstar for him to continue.

Lightbreeze studied the apprentice with a agitated flick of her tail, she looked up at the sky and sighed
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Fawnkit excitedly joined in on her sister's mewing. "Yes! Leafsong!" She hoped that Leafsong would be her mentor too, when the time came. Or better yet, Sootstar!

Sootstar glared at the two kits and let out a low hiss. After waiting a few moments for them to die down, he continued. "Lightbreeze," Sootstar called the ginger warrior forward. "You will mentor Icepaw from this moment onward. You have shown yourself to be brave and loyal. You will be the mentor of Icepaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to him." He stepped back, waiting for the two to touch noses.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Lightbreeze Swayed slightly as she made her way through the crowd of cats, her gaze was burning on Icepaw as she tried to think if she really wanted to do this, but it was just for her fun what she wanted to do.

Sandkit frowned," That's not cool, She's the worse warrior." She pouted.

Back to top Go down
Toasty
Helper
Helper
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:26 pm

Icepaw could feel the glaze of his new mentor fixed upon him, but paid it no attention. His butt wiggled in excitement as he stuck his nose out to touch noses with lightbreeze's.
Back to top Go down
Silvergleam

Silvergleam

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:27 pm

Silently the silver she-cat listened intently as Sootstar began the meeting, glancing towards Icepaw when the leader beckoned the young tom forwards. When the excited mewing of Sandkit and Fawnkit met her ears, she smiled in amusement, watching as the lightly coloured tabby, Sandkit began to jump up and down. She heard a hiss, and quickly turned her attention back to the ebony tom Sootstar. Lightbreeze was declared as Icepaw's mentor. Silvergleam could see the figure of Lightbreeze move through the crowd of felines towards her new apprentice, and watched with a small smile on her muzzle as the kit stuck his nose forwards towards Lightbreeze's.
Back to top Go down
honorchior

honorchior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Emberpaw was sorting herbs near the medicine cat den. She turned her head to watch the meeting.

ooc: can she get a dream from star clan at some point?
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:32 pm

OOC: We won't be doing any prophecy type things until all clans are up and running properly. There will be a battle on the RiverClan and ThunderClan border shortly.

IC: Speckleheart purred loudly and started up the chorus of "Lightbreeze" and "Icepaw". She was incredibly proud of her son.

Fawnkit joined in, excitedly bouncing up and down.

Sootstar hopped down from Highrock and padded over to Leafsong. "Patrols should start up shortly," he mewed to her. "Wouldn't want the other clans to think we don't care about the borders." He sighed, sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
honorchior

honorchior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:33 pm

ooc: ok

ic: Emberpaw wispered the chant because she didn't wanna draw attention to herself
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Skywish padded beside Emberpaw and purred," There's nothing to be afraid of Emberpaw." the young medicine cat mewed than chanted proudly along.

Leafsong nodded," I'll fix up a patrol soon, should I bring along Lightbreeze and Icepaw?" She tipped her head in question than licked her shoulder fur.

Sandkit huffed and started rolling around.

Lightbreeze flicked her tail
Back to top Go down
honorchior

honorchior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:39 pm

Emberpaw was glad that she had two mentors instead of one. It made life so much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Silvergleam

Silvergleam

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:52 pm

When the long-haired ginger she-cat, and the young silver tabby tom touched noses, Silvergleam joined in the chant, calling out their names, and purring along with the others. A smile was still on her muzzle as she looked around at the other cats gathered, her striped tail flickering side to side. She wondered if there would be a border patrol or hunting patrol soon.
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:53 pm

Sootstar shook his head. "Give them some time to bond..." He trailed off, his eyes lingered on the pair, clearly worried. "If they do, that is. Take Sparrowfur and Silvergleam."

Littlefern sat on the other side of Emberpaw, raising her patched tail to gently touch the apprentice's shoulder in encouragement.
Back to top Go down
honorchior

honorchior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Emberpaw said "I am going go go out to collect herbs. Did anyone wanna come?
Back to top Go down
Silvergleam

Silvergleam

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Silvergleam twitched her ears at the mention of her name, and curiously glanced in the direction of Sootstar and Leafsong. She was unsure if she should approach or not so she stayed where she was, not wanting to interrupt an important discussion. She twisted her ears toward's Emberpaw's voice, when she heard the young she-cat's question, and she turned towards the Medicine Apprentice. "Sure, I'll come along," She meowed. "I have no knowledge of herbs though, so I can't help you there, but I'll keep an eye out for danger." Silvergleam added, approaching the fiery coloured she-cat.

Last edited by Silvergleam on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
honorchior

honorchior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:28 pm

"Thanks! maybe you could carry back some herbs if i need you to."
Back to top Go down
Silvergleam

Silvergleam

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:33 pm

The Egyptian Mau smiled at the young she-cat, flickering her tail side to side patiently as she listened to the apprentices response. "It's no problem at all, Emberpaw. I'm glad I can help out," When Emberpaw suggested carrying paws, she nodded her head and opened her muzzle to mew in reply. "Sure," The silver and ebony female answered, and glanced around the camp with her yellow-green eyes, and then back at the fiery coloured apprentice. "Shall we go now? Or wait for another to join us?" She asked.

Last edited by Silvergleam on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
honorchior

honorchior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:34 pm

"Let's go" she said and padded to the entrance of camp.

ooc: can a kit follow them?
Back to top Go down
Silvergleam

Silvergleam

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:39 pm

The warrior nodded her head, and gracefully trotted after the apprentice. As she passed through the entrance, and exited the camp, she increased her pace to catch up with the younger she-cat who was now padding ahead.

(I'm fine with it. c:)
Back to top Go down
honorchior

honorchior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:45 pm

ooc: who should it be?
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:49 am

OOC: Uh, guys? Silvergleam is supposed to be going out on patrol as soon as Dawn next posts. Either get done herb collecting fast or I need to choose someone else to participate in the border fight.
Back to top Go down
honorchior

honorchior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:27 am

Well be done soon. she just gotta get a little bit of herbs.
Back to top Go down
Silvergleam

Silvergleam

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Silvergleam hurriedly trotted back into camp, some of the herbs Emberpaw had gathered being carried in her maw.

(Sorry! I thought I'd reply to Honorchior's reply quicker.)
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:35 am

OOC: No worries. Just waiting for Dawn and then the patrol can leave :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next