Warrior Cats Roleplay: Descendants of the Originals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own warrior cats and live through them in the forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Warrior Time
Affiliates
None right now.

~ Our button ~

Latest topics
» Cheetos are delicious
RiverClan's camp EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:07 pm by honorchior

» Featherkit
RiverClan's camp EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:06 pm by honorchior

» Ember, Bloom, & Eversong
RiverClan's camp EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:34 pm by honorchior

» ThunderClan / RiverClan border
RiverClan's camp EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:35 am by Silvergleam

» Sunningrocks
RiverClan's camp EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:18 am by Littlefern

» ThunderClan Camp
RiverClan's camp EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:39 pm by Silvergleam

» My Fanfiction
RiverClan's camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:16 pm by honorchior

» Non-Clan Cat List
RiverClan's camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:00 pm by Littlefern

» Anyone want some already made kitties? -Honor
RiverClan's camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:35 pm by honorchior

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

RiverClan's camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

RiverClan's camp Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan's camp   RiverClan's camp EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:23 pm

The whole camp is surrounded by reeds. In the central area, the cats lie and share tongues in the sun. In the tangle of one of the reeds, there is the warrior's den. It is also right next to the nursery. On the roof of the den, cats have woven in sparkling rocks and shells from the river. The light dances on these, making beautiful reflections. The river comes up very close to the nursery. That's why the walls are built very thickly to prevent the nursery from floating away in a flood. The nursery is also close to the river so the kits can practice getting wet and sometimes swimming. This helps them when they become apprentices. Across the central clearing, the elder's den, leader's den, apprentice's den, and the medicine's den dwell. They are all in a tangle of reeds covered by a hard reedy roof.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Blossom

RiverClan's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's camp   RiverClan's camp EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:24 am

Sleep was hard to come by these days, Turtlestar found himself thinking far too much in the night. A tired groan would escape him as he flipped over in his den, the sun was just now peering its bright head through the reeds and it was a sign that he should leave his den. Sighing the silver tabby would pick himself up from the floor and shake out his dewy pelt, the mist was rather strong the night before it seemed. With one final snort he'd exit the den and make his way to the fresh kill pile, paw pushing aside the few small fish that must of been caught recently. After losing a life to rotten food he found it to be a daily ritual to wake up and check the food supply each morning in order to protect the rest of his clan from that awful feeling. Once the check was over he'd move toward his den before lying down in a small patch of sunlight, green eyes closing he'd mutter softly to himself. It was going to be a long day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Up before the sun Blossomfall had spent what felt like moons hunting, finally catching a fish she'd brought it back to camp and was already sitting outside of the warriors den. Tail flicking she'd watch as Turtlestar left his den and looked over the few kills in the pile and would puff out her chest proudly. Yes she caught one of those fish and maybe he would take one for himself!? Perhaps even congratulate her!? Ears folding back she realized he was not after food rather only seeing if it was up to snuff. Darn, maybe someday he would give her praise.

In the Medicine cat den Lostpaw was fiddling with a bit of moss, his one eye focusing on the green ball. He was so bored! Why did everyone have to think that he dreamed of Turtlestar's drowning? It was annoying, it was just a dream! Starclan didn't want anything to do with him like that, it was unfair! Snorting he'd toss the ball of moss into the air watching it drop and snatching it back up. The poor dear just didn't understand that it wasn't because he was disabled that Starclan wanted him as a Medicine cat, it was because he had so much potential. Maybe one day he'd learn that, for now he was under Mintpath's control and that sourpuss hardly let him near the remedies. What was he supposed to do!?

Since she was rather lazy at times Poppytail was still in the warriors den snoozing away, how pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

RiverClan's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's camp   RiverClan's camp EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:54 am

Mintpath lay in his nest, pretending to sleep. He eyed the young apprentice, growing more annoyed as the apprentice played with the moss ball. He raised his head and narrowed his eyes. "If you want to play with moss, go outside. The den is not a play area for kits. Get me some fresh kill while you're at it." He put emphasis on the last word, making it clear that he was not pleased about the playing. He knew he was being unfair as Lostpaw had only been his apprentice for a moon, but no apprentice of his would slack off. 

Troutwhisker woke up with a start in the warrior den, disturbing Brindletail who was sleeping near by. He murmured a sorry to her and nervously licked his chest. Since his sister's return to the clan, he had been having nightmares about twolegs kidnapping her. Each time, he tried to tell himself that she was back and it would not happen again, but each night the dream managed to shake him.

When awoken, Brindletail had looked at Troutwhisker with concern. She'd noticed his difficulty sleeping lately and was wondering if he was getting enough sleep. She stood up from her nest of reeds, yawned loudly and stretched. With one last look at Troutwhisker, who obviously seemed to be lost in his own thoughts at this point, she left the warrior den. She took a deep breath, a soft purr rumbling in her chest as she watched Blossomfall bring in the fish. The rumbling increase as she spotted Turtlestar. She waited patiently for him to finish his morning routine, noting that he took nothing from the fresh kill pile and padded over to him. "Good morning," she mewed warmly, moving carefully around him so that she did not block his sunlight. "How did you sleep, Turtlestar?"
Back to top Go down
Blossom

RiverClan's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's camp   RiverClan's camp EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:30 am

Eyes opening once more to Brindletail's gentle voice he'd look her over carefully, "Morning Brindletail." he'd say simply in return. Head would nod as he pushed himself up with his front paws into a sitting position in order to better look at his young deputy. Knowing of his lacking social agenda he'd made it a point to choose a kinder soul to perhaps one day lead Riverclan, figuring it would balance the authority. Tail flicking he'd glance her over before snorting, "Sleep is a luxury that I can't seem to afford at this moment in time." he'd say flatly before allowing his tail rest on his paws. "Have you put together a patrol? I want our borders secure. Leaf-falls dark head is looming closer and i don't want outsiders picking up our prey before we have a chance to hunt it." He'd add a bit more sternly, he wasn't about to let anyone walk over Riverclan.

A grumble would escape Lostpaw as his mentor insulted him. "I'm not a kit, you old tick." he'd snort before flinging the moss ball at his mentor. Head lifting he would strut out of the den obediently before making his way to the fresh kill pile, the young medicine cat apprentice would then look over the few fish before snickering softly to himself. "I could give him this scrawny ugly thing." His paw grazing over the smallest of the fish, but he knew better than that. He'd already tossed a moss ball and in order not to get cuffed in the head to hard he should bring the best looking one to Mintpath. Picking up the fish he'd return to the den and drop it at tom's paws. "Here, happy? Sheesh, if you don't want me to act like a kit maybe you shouldn't treat me like one."

Poppytail's eyes would open as the deputy passed her on the way out of the den. Blinking she'd look around the den and let her eyes fall on Troutwhisker, who looked a bit startled. Without a thought she would sit up and begin grooming herself, the chatter already beginning. "Troutwhisker! I heard Vixensplash was taken by twolegs! Does she talk about them, i'm sure it was terrifying...the way they stomp around oh boy i wouldn't want that to happen to my kits! Well they are not kits anymore you know, Lostpaw is a medicine cat apprentice now! Isn't that great?! I'm so proud. Oh I should definitely go check on him! He's only been away from the nursery for a moon i'm sure he misses me a lot...ohh my poor baby." She wouldn't mean to offend him however it was what she usually did and with those words she would not even wait for a response before fleeing from the den to check on her precious kits.
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

RiverClan's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's camp   RiverClan's camp EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 am

"I will take a patrol myself once I've seen you eat," She flicked her tail at him, tapping his shoulder. "Would you like me to fetch you something? You've been terribly cautious and careful about our kill pile since you lost your life to crowfood."

Mintpath tried to dodge the incoming ball of moss, but was not quite fast enough. As Lostpaw left, he hissed half-heartedly. Raising from his nest, he went to the crevice he kept his medical supplies in and started sorting through juniper berries, discarding the dried, old ones and storing away the round, plump ones. When his apprentice came back, he looked up, eyeing the fish hungrily. If Lostpaw could do one thing right, it was pick a meal. "When you stop acting like a kit, I'll stop treating you like one." He retorted, leaving his berries and padding over to the kill. He crouched and took a big bite, swallowing it fast. He flicked his tail in indication of the berries. "Finish sorting through those and you can get yourself a bite, then we need to go looking for Coltsfoot before it stops growing."

Troutwhisker looked at Poppytail as she droned on. Her talking about the Vixensplash's incident did nothing to help his mood and anxiety. When her chatter turned to Lostpaw and resulted in her fleeing the den, he silently gave thanks to StarClan. If that was what having kits did to you, he did not think he would be finding a mate and having kits any time soon. Collecting himself, he left the den and trotted over to the kill pile and picked out a salmon, feasting on it and hoping he was picked for patrol soon so that he could clear his head.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

RiverClan's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's camp   RiverClan's camp EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:35 am

Vixensplash padded into the camp, she was out a little early before the clan was up and moving. She looked around her quickly before dropping the fish she had caught. Though she feared her clanmates she took off towards the warriors den pass her brother. her pelt was a slight mess still so she decided to groom it.
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

RiverClan's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's camp   RiverClan's camp EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:58 am

Troutwhisker had just about finished his breakfast when he saw his sister pass by him. He stood up and called out to her, though he didn't think he was heard. His fur stood up a little and worry rose it's ugly head inside of him. Was she having a hard time coming back to the clan?

Brindletail padded away from Turtlestar and brought him back a fish. She then padded away into the clearing. "I need cats for patrol, any volunteers?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

RiverClan's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's camp   RiverClan's camp EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Darkpaw padded through the camp, she growled as she bumped into Willowpaw. Darkpaw sneered as she watched the younger apprentice feared her," It'll be wise to stay out of my way next time, or I'll make you into crow food!" She snarled.

Willowpaw stumbled back, fear struck her heart," I'm sorry..." she tried to get away before her tail got caught.

Vixensplash sighed and curled up in her nest, her tail layed gently across her nose as she thought of her family. She stretched a paw playing with a small piece of moss that drifted across the floor of the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

RiverClan's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's camp   RiverClan's camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:49 am

Poppytail and Blossomfall volunteered to go out with Brindletail. With a last look around camp to make sure there was nothing else to do, Brindletail went out leading her patrol.

With a final glance toward the warrior den and hoping that Vixensplash was okay, Troutwhisker padded over to the apprentices. "Hello," He mewed. "What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RiverClan's camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan's camp   RiverClan's camp Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan's camp
Page 1 of 1