Warrior Cats Roleplay: Descendants of the Originals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own warrior cats and live through them in the forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Warrior Time
Affiliates
None right now.

~ Our button ~

Latest topics
» Cheetos are delicious
ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:07 pm by honorchior

» Featherkit
ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:06 pm by honorchior

» Ember, Bloom, & Eversong
ThunderClan Camp EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:34 pm by honorchior

» ThunderClan / RiverClan border
ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:35 am by Silvergleam

» Sunningrocks
ThunderClan Camp EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:18 am by Littlefern

» ThunderClan Camp
ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:39 pm by Silvergleam

» My Fanfiction
ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:16 pm by honorchior

» Non-Clan Cat List
ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:00 pm by Littlefern

» Anyone want some already made kitties? -Honor
ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:35 pm by honorchior

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+2
Dawnfrost
Littlefern
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:18 pm

The camp entrance is well hidden by brambles, which protect the camp from predators, but doesn't stop sunshine from coming in. A ravine leads through it. This ravine was once a river, but it is now dried up. The way into the camp is through the gorse tunnel. The nursery has thick bramble walls and is the most guarded part of the camp. Behind a tree stump, there is a clump of ferns where the apprentices sleep. Warriors sleep under a bush in another tunnel. Inside the camp, there is a fallen tree where the elders sleep, and the senior warriors sleep in the center of the camp. Across the clearing, a smooth tall rock resides. This is called the Highrock, and the leader stands there to make important speeches. The leader's den is in a cave in the rock which was carved out by an ancient stream. Lichen covers the entrance. The last notable feature in the camp is a fern tunnel that leads to a crack in a rock. This is the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Sparrowfur trotted into the medicine cat den. "Hello," She meowed. "Ashmark and I are back from dawn patrol. We drove out a loner on near Sunningrocks. Ashmark has a cut on his shoulder."

Littlefern listened quietly to Sparrowfur and sighed once she'd heard it was Ashmark. "Skywish, you better deal with him," She meowed wistfully. "He will not let me treat him because I am not clanborn." Her tail flicked, clearly annoyed.

Speckleheart carefully stood up in the nursery, careful not to wake her two sleeping kits and stepped outside to get some fresh air. She purred quietly and soaked in the morning sun.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Skywish stepped out from around a stone wall where the herbs were stored," Does he know that I'm not either?" She mewed, a slight chuckle escaped from her.

Leafsong stretched in the camp, she watched as her classmates worked and shared tongues, it was very relaxing. She looked back at the camp entrance.

Lightbreeze grumbled to herself as she annoyingly flicked her tail, she sat down in a shady part of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Littlefern sighed. "I think he would like to think you are," she said while making a poultice with marigold. "for whatever reason, he especially does not like me. Will you need cobwebs?"

Sparrowfur, realizing she was no longer needed, padded back to the warrior den to sit with Ashmark. She sat next to him. "Skywish is coming to check your wound," She meowed, eyeing the black and white cat.
"Good." he grunted in reply, licking his wound.

Sootstar emerged from his den and sat outside, observing his clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Skywish padded beside Littlefern," Depends, I'll take a moss ball of water and some poultice, if it's still bleeding I'll come back for the cobwebs." She looked around than purred," I'm such a mouse-brain sometimes."

Leafsong looked over at Sootstar, she waved her tail at him and smiled before padding over to him," Looks like it's going to be a peaceful day." She mewed

Lightbreeze twitched her ears than stared at the deputy and leader, she didn't understand how they were chosen to lead the clan. It was to soft to her likeing and not well put together either
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Littlefern nudged the poultice to Skywish. "You can take that now, I'll fetch the moss ball of water and bring it to the warrior den." She did not like the idea of being around Ashmark, but her duties were to take care of her clan.

Sootstar purred at Leafsong. "Indeed," he agreed, giving his shoulder a quick lick. The sun shone down on his glossy black fur. "Did the Dawn patrol come back yet?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:57 pm

Leafsong nodded," Both Ashmark and Sparrowfur, they had a encounter with a loner at Sunningrocks." She looked towards the warriors den," I believe Ashmark has a small wound from the loner, but nothing serious I hope."

Lightbreeze shook her head than growled to herself," She isn't even trying to be a good deputy" Lightbreeze thought to herself.

Skywish nodded," Thank you Littlefern." She grabbed the politics carefully and made her way over to the warriors den, her silver Bengal pelt shined in the sun
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Sootstar looked toward the warrior den, his face clearly concerned. "Did they drive the loner away?" 

Tornwhisker emerged from the warrior den, moving slowly and cautiously. The half-blind elder lay down, too afraid to go far from his den.

Littlefern watched Skywish go and then sighed. She left the medicine cat den and headed outside of the camp. Finding some moss growing against a tree, she used her claws to scrap some off and pat it into a ball. She picked it up and dipped it in the nearby stream. She headed back to camp, pausing outside of the elder den to mew a hello at the old tom.

Sparrowfur poked her head out of the den and watched Skywish come over. "He's being grumpy," she warned the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Skywish purred," I can deal with that to?" She teased than padded into the warriors den. She looked at Ashmark before setting down the poultice.

Leafsong looked back at Sootstar," They said they chased him, but it's possible the loner could come back." She flicked her tail.

Lightbreeze couldn't take it anymore and decided to get up," Than why not make a patrol?!" She mewed at the deputy," Instead of just sitting there like there's nothing we can do about this." Lightbreeze hissed
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Sparrowfur backed out of the warrior den and went over to the nursery, sharing tongues with Speckleheart before the kits awoke.

Sootster nodded at Leafsong and then gazed across the clearing at Lightbreeze. "I will deal with her," he whispered in a low tone and padded across the clearing to the she-cat. "Lightbreeze, I have been meaning to speak with you." He sat in front of her. "The clan needs to stick together. Leafsong is doing the best she can as the only deputy." He paused. "Also...I want you to mentor Icepaw. I cannot continue his mentoring for the moment." His tail swished.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 4:18 am

Paws lightly thudded against the earth as Toadstrike entered camp, a pair of mice dangling from his jaws. First destination was the fresh kill pile where he dropped the smaller of the two mice, pale eyes glancing uppers he would notice  Tornwhisker. Taking his larger kill Toadstrike dropped it at the elder's paws before finding a comfortable place in the shade. Tongue grazing over his thick coat which was covered with moss, due to is tumble in the brambles that morning.
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:39 am

Tornwhisker mewed a thank you to the young warrior who he had recognized by scent, but was unsure if he was heard. He devoured the kill hungrily and stretched. His body was getting stiff and he winced at the brief pain.

Littlefern watched Toadstrike care for the elder. It made her wonder what Icepaw, the apprentice was up to. It was usually left to him to take care of the blind cat. Shrugging it off, reminding herself warrior tasks had nothing to do with her medicine cat duty and remembering her mouthful of wet moss, she headed for the warrior den and entered.

Ashmark eyed Skywish's poultice, clearly wary. "Is that going to sting?" Movement caught his eye as and he watched the small, tortoiseshell she-cat, Littlefern, enter. A low growl rumbled in his throat. "Who let the rogue in?"
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Helper
Helper
Toasty

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:41 am

Icepaw burst out of the apprentice den and pelted over to the elders den. "sorry Tornwhisker" he meowed, "I slept in, have you had any fresh kill?"
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:58 am

Tornwhisker flicked his tail in annoyance. "Yes," he replied crossly. He focused his unseeing eyes on Icepaw. "Toadstrike brought me some. You are lucky no other cat caught you or Sootstar would have something to say about you neglecting your apprentice duties." He reached back, licking at his shoulder. "You should find a medicine cat and get some mouse bile. There is a stubborn tick on my tail."
Back to top Go down
Blossom

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:08 am

Pale eyes would flick toward the apprentice who darted out of the little den, with a shake of his head Toadstriek would sigh softly. The younger generation was really shaping up to be pretty lazy wasn't it? Weight would shift as he rested on his side a yawn escaping him. Having been up before the sun Toadstrike did not sleep well the night before. Snorting after his yawn the large tom would shake his head once more before grumbling to himself and sitting up. There was no time to nap, in a short while he would be back in the forest whether it be patroling or hunting he was not quite sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:58 am

Fawnkit woke up, nuzzling her sister Sandkit awake. "Where's Speckleheart?" She fretted and scented for her mother.

After Sparrowfur had finished gossiping with the ThunderClan queen, she padded over to Toadstrike. "Hello," She mewed in a friendly way. "How did hunting go this morning? Are the prey running?"

OOC: *pokes Dawn*
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Helper
Helper
Toasty

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:23 am

Icepaw padded his way over to the medical den, in search for a medicine cat. When he arrived he was surprised to find no one was there.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:07 am

Occ: Sorrry lol, I've been off and on lately... Now Where am I.... Oh Yeah!

Skywish looked at Ashmark, than at Littlefern, her sky blue eyes softened for her fellow partner before looking back at Ashmark," Please just settle down Ashmark, and there will be a slight sting but it won't be much." she purred wondering if it'll boost his mood.

Lightbreeze sat up and looked at Sootstar, she flicked her tail," You want me to mentor Icepaw?" she growled quietly than twitched her ears as if it was a joke.

Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:23 am

Ashmark's flicking tail betrayed his annoyance, but he knew better than to argue with Skywish. "Alright." He agreed and stayed still, glaring down at his white paws.

Sootstar nodded seriously. "Yes," He tilted his head, slightly confused. "Would you rather I found someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:46 am

Skywish smiled than licked his wound, making sure to get if any excess blood. She took the poultice and gently applied it, as the process she watched Ashmark carefully," Does it sting to much for you to handle Ashmark?" she asked softly

Sandkit jumped out of the nursery, she purred cheerfully and rolled around," Yay! I'm outside!" she purred in jubilant pleasure

Lightbreeze thought about than shook her head," I can train him." she mewed, her eyes were bright but barely showed that she was up to something.
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:49 am

OOC: The secret behind Ashmark not minding Skywish taking care of him even though she's not clanborn is that he has a soft spot for her Razz

IC: Ashmark's tail flicked, the only betraying sign of discomfort. "Fine," he lied. "I don't feel a thing." He was a warrior, he would not show weakness.

Fawnkit followed Sandkit out, yawning. Noticing their mother, she bounding up to her, purring loudly at queen. "Hi Speckleheart!"

Sootstar nodded and mewed his thanks. He went to Highrock, climbing onto it. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting." He mewed loud and clear, puffing his chest out.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:47 pm

OOC: Awww :3

IC: Skywish sighed and sat down," No need to lie, I'm here to help you, but I can't tell what is hurting you." She flicked her ears," Though that should be enough for now, if anything happens just call for me." She purred.

Sandkit looked at Fawnkit than pounced at Speckledheart's tail," I'll catch it!" She mewed cheerfully.

Leafsong padded to the side underneath Sootstar, she wrapped her tail around her white paws and sat up as she looked around at all the cats.

Lightbreeze stayed where she was, occasionally she glanced at Icepaw and Sootstar. She chuckled quietly before licking her paw to fix her whiskers
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:19 am

Ashmark ignored her comment about his lying. He thought he'd did pretty good hiding the pain the poultice caused. He looked at Skywish, his eyes suddenly softer and agreed to call her. When he heard Sootstar's call, he stood up and barged past Littlefern.

Littlefern sighed and watched Ashmark go. "What did I ever do to earn his dislike?" She muttered under her breath to Skywish as she followed him out to the clan meeting.

Fawnkit giggled and joined her sister in attacking their mothers tail, stalking it with her haunches wiggling well above her head.

Speckleheart yelped and spun around, gently cuffing Sandkit. "Behave yourself! Sootstar has called a meeting, you best listen." She picked Sandkit up by the scruff and flicked her tail for Fawnkit to follow as she went to sit with the other cats who were gathering.

Sparrowfur jumped up from where she sat and gathered at the front of the cats.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Helper
Helper
Toasty

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:55 am

Icepaws ears perked up when he heard Sootstar calling the meeting. He then padded out of the medical den and sat with all the other gathering cats.
Back to top Go down
Silvergleam

Silvergleam

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:51 pm

When the snoozing she-cat heard the familiar meeting call, she twisted her ears towards the sound of Sootstar's voice and slowly began to awaken from her nap. She pushed herself up into a sitting position - shaking her head slightly side to side to help wake herself up - and then began to hurriedly groom herself, making sure that there weren't any random bits of leaf or twigs stuck in her silver coat. When finished, the she-cat gracefully climbed onto her paws and exited the den. Silvergleam then walked towards the crowd gathering at the bottom of the Highrock and found herself a place to sit and listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next