Warrior Cats Roleplay: Descendants of the Originals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own warrior cats and live through them in the forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Warrior Time
Affiliates
None right now.

~ Our button ~

Latest topics
» Cheetos are delicious
ShadowClan's Camp EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:07 pm by honorchior

» Featherkit
ShadowClan's Camp EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:06 pm by honorchior

» Ember, Bloom, & Eversong
ShadowClan's Camp EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:34 pm by honorchior

» ThunderClan / RiverClan border
ShadowClan's Camp EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:35 am by Silvergleam

» Sunningrocks
ShadowClan's Camp EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:18 am by Littlefern

» ThunderClan Camp
ShadowClan's Camp EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:39 pm by Silvergleam

» My Fanfiction
ShadowClan's Camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:16 pm by honorchior

» Non-Clan Cat List
ShadowClan's Camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:00 pm by Littlefern

» Anyone want some already made kitties? -Honor
ShadowClan's Camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:35 pm by honorchior

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

ShadowClan's Camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ShadowClan's Camp Empty
PostSubject: ShadowClan's Camp   ShadowClan's Camp EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:43 pm

The camp is protected by brambles, and the entrance is through a tiny path. There is hardly any grass, but the ground is muddy and cool. The leader's den is beneath the roots of a big oak tree. The warriors' den is under a bramble bush. The den looks prickly on the outside, but on the inside, it's lined with pine needles and moss. There is a smooth boulder at the edge of the clearing, which serves as a higher place for the leader to address the camp. Propped up next to this large rock is another rock, and it creates a sheltered cave underneath. It is the medicine den. Sick cats can rest in the ferns surrounding the boulder. There is another hollow shielded by a thorn bush. This is the nursery, and the thorn bush is protection.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

ShadowClan's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Camp   ShadowClan's Camp EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:06 am

A small Dark gray pelt crossed the shadowy cool camp, Dawnstar stopped to looked around, her dark oceany blue eyes wondered around as she watched the slow clan life happening. slowly she started walking again the cool ground soothed her paws.
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ShadowClan's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Camp   ShadowClan's Camp EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:55 am

Weaseltooth stood up from the corner of the camp where he had been crouched, watching. Spying his leader, he padded to her side. "Hello, Dawnstar." He mewed. His dark, chocolatey fur glimmered in the sunlight. "I caught Pebblepaw tricking the other apprentices into doing his tasks again today." He tried to make light conversation, seeming as though he was a little amused. He would have liked to have given the apprentice something to think about honestly, though at the same time, he didn't care too much.
Back to top Go down
Dawnfrost
Dawnfrost

ShadowClan's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Camp   ShadowClan's Camp EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Dawnstar sighed,"Than his training shall be held back for a moon, hopefully that'll get his attention." She mewed unsatisfied with Pebblepaw," He will constantly be taking care of the elders needs, and queens if they want his help. What else should I give him? Or is it to harsh?" She mewed, her gaze fell upon Weaseltooth as she thought about the punishment
Back to top Go down
Littlefern
Admin
Admin
Littlefern

ShadowClan's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Camp   ShadowClan's Camp EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:13 am

Weaseltooth felt smug satisfaction that his leader wanted to hear his opinion. "I think it is perfect," He purred. "Look, there he is now." He flicked his tail at the grey apprentice who was crouched down, speaking with Moonpaw in a hushed tone.

"Please!" Pebblepaw mewed to his sister. He was trying to trick his sister into doing his share of cleaning the nursery. "I thought I could go out and get extra food for the clan instead, but I don't want the warriors mad at me." He pulled a pouting face.

Moonpaw was looking at her brother with a doubtful look on her face. As she'd been about to agree, she spotted Dawnstar and Weaseltooth. "Shh!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ShadowClan's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan's Camp   ShadowClan's Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan's Camp
Page 1 of 1